virtual web hosting in z�rich
Swami's Sofact, a Premium Web Hosting Company, provides quality web hosting services on Linux and Windows platform. Our professional hosting solution ranges from shared Linux hosting, Windows hosting to Reseller hosting and VPS hosting to Dedicated Server hosting. Our web hosting solutions guarantee 99.99% server uptime and facilitate a web hosting environment that is completely protected from virus and E-mail spam.
WEB HOSTING FEATURES
- Asp.net & framework
- Ajax Support
- Ms SQL 2005 / MySQL Databases
- PHP support
- Website / Database backup
- Business class hosting
- Cheap & Affordable
- Shared / Reseller hosting
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Knowledgeable customer support
- Safe & Secure Data Centers
- Plesk hosting control panel
- cPanel hosting control panel
Our Web hosting includes
FREE Site Builder for Clients
Our FREE Site Builder will allow you and your customers to create a professional looking website in just a few minutes time.
Multi Language Availability
- 22+ Languages
- Control Panel
- Skin Editor
- View Languages
RVSKin allows your customers to choose their language preference.
- 52+ FREE scripts
- Instant script install
- Easy Upgrades
- Very Popular
With a click of the mouse, you can instantly install a script without any programming knowledge.
Mambo Open Source
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live HOT!
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager
OS Commerce HOT!
- virtual(a): being actually such in almost every respect; "a practical failure"; "the once elegant temple lay in virtual ruin"
- virtual(a): existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact; "a virtual dependence on charity"; "a virtual revolution"; "virtual reality"
- The term virtual is a concept applied in many fields with somewhat differing connotations, and also, differing denotations.
- In effect or essence, if not in fact or reality; imitated, simulated, substantial; Nearly, almost. (A relatively recent corruption of meaning, attributed to misuse in advertising and media. ...
- virtually - about: (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is ...
- Virtually - In mathematics, especially in the area of abstract algebra which studies infinite groups, the adverb virtually is used to modify a property so that it need only hold for a large subgroup. ...
- Virtuality - Test for Echo is the sixteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1996 (see 1996 in music). The title track reached #1 on the Mainstream Rock chart, making Test for Echo the band's third consecutive album to feature a chart topper. ...
- Virtuality is a term used by Ted Nelson for what he considers the central issues of software design. "Virtuality" refers to the seeming of anything, as opposed to its reality. (This has been the dictionary meaning of "virtuality" since at least the 18th century). ...
- Virtuality is the title of a series pilot written by Ronald D. Moore and produced by the FOX Network. Moore co-wrote the script with Michael Taylor. The two hour pilot will air July 4 at 8:00PM on Fox.
- virtually - practically; almost but not quite; Without exaggeration; literally; In essence, but not in fact; Of a substructure of finite index; Of a covering space of finite index
- virtuality - A state of being virtual
- A special application running on a web site, which creates an access for users browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla atc.).
- With regard to memory, virtual refers to temporarily storing information on the hard drive. Virtual memory is controlled automatically by the operating system. W
- Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network
- Something which is a representation rather than the real thing. In advertising, the word "virtually" means "almost."