virtual software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- virtual(a): being actually such in almost every respect; "a practical failure"; "the once elegant temple lay in virtual ruin"
- virtual(a): existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact; "a virtual dependence on charity"; "a virtual revolution"; "virtual reality"
- The term virtual is a concept applied in many fields with somewhat differing connotations, and also, differing denotations.
- In effect or essence, if not in fact or reality; imitated, simulated, substantial; Nearly, almost. (A relatively recent corruption of meaning, attributed to misuse in advertising and media. ...
- virtually - about: (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is ...
- Virtually - In mathematics, especially in the area of abstract algebra which studies infinite groups, the adverb virtually is used to modify a property so that it need only hold for a large subgroup. ...
- Virtuality - Test for Echo is the sixteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1996 (see 1996 in music). The title track reached #1 on the Mainstream Rock chart, making Test for Echo the band's third consecutive album to feature a chart topper. ...
- Virtuality is a term used by Ted Nelson for what he considers the central issues of software design. "Virtuality" refers to the seeming of anything, as opposed to its reality. (This has been the dictionary meaning of "virtuality" since at least the 18th century). ...
- Virtuality is the title of a series pilot written by Ronald D. Moore and produced by the FOX Network. Moore co-wrote the script with Michael Taylor. The two hour pilot will air July 4 at 8:00PM on Fox.
- virtually - practically; almost but not quite; Without exaggeration; literally; In essence, but not in fact; Of a substructure of finite index; Of a covering space of finite index
- virtuality - A state of being virtual
- A special application running on a web site, which creates an access for users browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla atc.).
- With regard to memory, virtual refers to temporarily storing information on the hard drive. Virtual memory is controlled automatically by the operating system. W
- Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network
- Something which is a representation rather than the real thing. In advertising, the word "virtually" means "almost."