virtual jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- virtual(a): being actually such in almost every respect; "a practical failure"; "the once elegant temple lay in virtual ruin"
- virtual(a): existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact; "a virtual dependence on charity"; "a virtual revolution"; "virtual reality"
- The term virtual is a concept applied in many fields with somewhat differing connotations, and also, differing denotations.
- In effect or essence, if not in fact or reality; imitated, simulated, substantial; Nearly, almost. (A relatively recent corruption of meaning, attributed to misuse in advertising and media. ...
- virtually - about: (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is ...
- Virtually - In mathematics, especially in the area of abstract algebra which studies infinite groups, the adverb virtually is used to modify a property so that it need only hold for a large subgroup. ...
- Virtuality - Test for Echo is the sixteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1996 (see 1996 in music). The title track reached #1 on the Mainstream Rock chart, making Test for Echo the band's third consecutive album to feature a chart topper. ...
- Virtuality is a term used by Ted Nelson for what he considers the central issues of software design. "Virtuality" refers to the seeming of anything, as opposed to its reality. (This has been the dictionary meaning of "virtuality" since at least the 18th century). ...
- Virtuality is the title of a series pilot written by Ronald D. Moore and produced by the FOX Network. Moore co-wrote the script with Michael Taylor. The two hour pilot will air July 4 at 8:00PM on Fox.
- virtually - practically; almost but not quite; Without exaggeration; literally; In essence, but not in fact; Of a substructure of finite index; Of a covering space of finite index
- virtuality - A state of being virtual
- A special application running on a web site, which creates an access for users browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla atc.).
- With regard to memory, virtual refers to temporarily storing information on the hard drive. Virtual memory is controlled automatically by the operating system. W
- Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network
- Something which is a representation rather than the real thing. In advertising, the word "virtually" means "almost."