top mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- clear: pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
- peak: the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point; "A star tops the Christmas Tree"
- the first half of an inning; while the visiting team is at bat; "a relief pitcher took over in the top of the fifth"
- lead: be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
- acme: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "... ...
- provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure); "the towers were topped with conical roofs"
- the greatest possible intensity; "he screamed at the top of his lungs"
- reach or ascend the top of; "The hikers topped the mountain just before noon"
- platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
- a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin; "he got a bright red top and string for his birthday"
- cut the top off; "top trees and bushes"