top jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- clear: pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
- peak: the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point; "A star tops the Christmas Tree"
- the first half of an inning; while the visiting team is at bat; "a relief pitcher took over in the top of the fifth"
- lead: be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
- acme: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "... ...
- provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure); "the towers were topped with conical roofs"
- the greatest possible intensity; "he screamed at the top of his lungs"
- reach or ascend the top of; "The hikers topped the mountain just before noon"
- platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
- a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin; "he got a bright red top and string for his birthday"
- cut the top off; "top trees and bushes"