secure web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- procure: get by special effort; "He procured extra cigarettes even though they were rationed"
- fasten: cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; "he was secure that nothing will be held against him"
- assure payment of
- free from danger or risk; "secure from harm"; "his fortune was secure"; "made a secure place for himself in his field"
- guarantee: make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
- not likely to fail or give way; "the lock was secure"; "a secure foundation"; "a secure hold on her wrist"
- plug: fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; "plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
- impregnable: immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
- batten: furnish with battens; "batten ships"
- dependable: financially sound; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
- To make secure (in all the above senses); Free from attack or danger; protected; Free from the danger of theft; safe; Free from the risk of eavesdropping, interception or discovery; secret; Free from anxiety or doubt; unafraid; Firm and not likely to fail; stable; Free from the risk of financial ...
- security - the state of being free from danger or injury; "we support the armed services in the name of national security"
- security - defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- security - freedom from anxiety or fear; "the watch dog gave her a feeling of security"