secure mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- procure: get by special effort; "He procured extra cigarettes even though they were rationed"
- fasten: cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; "he was secure that nothing will be held against him"
- assure payment of
- free from danger or risk; "secure from harm"; "his fortune was secure"; "made a secure place for himself in his field"
- guarantee: make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
- not likely to fail or give way; "the lock was secure"; "a secure foundation"; "a secure hold on her wrist"
- plug: fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; "plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
- impregnable: immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
- batten: furnish with battens; "batten ships"
- dependable: financially sound; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
- To make secure (in all the above senses); Free from attack or danger; protected; Free from the danger of theft; safe; Free from the risk of eavesdropping, interception or discovery; secret; Free from anxiety or doubt; unafraid; Firm and not likely to fail; stable; Free from the risk of financial ...
- security - the state of being free from danger or injury; "we support the armed services in the name of national security"
- security - defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- security - freedom from anxiety or fear; "the watch dog gave her a feeling of security"