reseller mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- A reseller is a company or individual that purchases goods or services with the intention of reselling them rather than consuming or using them. ...
- A company/person that sells domain names through registry services provided by an ICANN approved registrar.
- A reseller operates components of a Web hosting operation using services, infrastructure and equipment provided by another Web hosting service. ...
- A reseller is someone who purchases a hosting plan with the intention of “splitting” it into smaller web hosting plans and reselling them. ...
- A business entity that purchases telecommunications services at wholesale and sells them to third parties; a service provider that does not own transmission facilities, but obtains communications services from a carrier for resale to the public for profit. Also known as a Resale Carrier.
- A reseller of Daeja’s software solutions is a company who purchases Daeja’s products and sells on to third parties.
- If executed properly, reselling web hosting and related services can be a low-maintenance, high-profit way to online success. Reseller programs allow businesses to lease servers, connections and bandwidth from established hosting firms, but brand the product as their own. ...
- Resellers are operators that purchase call-time from other companies, including ISVR operators, and offer cheap international calls. They are not licensed by Oftel.
- Paragraphs and Purple
- A reseller is a company that provides credit reports, but does not, itself, gather and store consumer credit information. ...
- Resellers are usually smaller companies that still try to build their customers base. They don't own the server with user accounts but can perform most administrative functions.
- Resellers acquire products or services through OpenSRS and then resell them to individuals or businesses. ...
- An individual or company that purchases wholesale telecommunications products for resale to end users. A reseller provides customer service, including billing, and is perceived by the end user as the telephone service provider.
- There are many companies out there that resell a domain name. Typically someone registers a domain name at the reseller's website and then the ...