rental web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- lease: property that is leased or rented out or let
- available to rent or lease; "a rental car"
- the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- of or relating to rent; "rental agreement"; "rental charges"
- Renting is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good or property owned by another person or company. The owner of the property may be referred to as the lessor and the party paying to use the property as the lessee or renter. ...
- rent - let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- rent - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- rent - lease: grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- rent - rip: an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
- rent - lease: engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- economic rent: the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- rent - hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- rent - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
- The Rentals are a rock band fronted by Matt Sharp, former bass player for Weezer. The band is best known for their mid-1990s hit single, "Friends of P". The group has released two albums, Return of the Rentals and Seven More Minutes on Maverick Records. ...
- Rents - Economic rent is the difference between what a factor of production is paid and how much it would need to be paid to remain in its current use. There are multiple mechanisms that can create economic rent: political contrivance, network effect, monopoly power, star power, etc.