rental mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- lease: property that is leased or rented out or let
- available to rent or lease; "a rental car"
- the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- of or relating to rent; "rental agreement"; "rental charges"
- Renting is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good or property owned by another person or company. The owner of the property may be referred to as the lessor and the party paying to use the property as the lessee or renter. ...
- rent - let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- rent - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- rent - lease: grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- rent - rip: an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
- rent - lease: engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- economic rent: the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- rent - hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- rent - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
- The Rentals are a rock band fronted by Matt Sharp, former bass player for Weezer. The band is best known for their mid-1990s hit single, "Friends of P". The group has released two albums, Return of the Rentals and Seven More Minutes on Maverick Records. ...
- Rents - Economic rent is the difference between what a factor of production is paid and how much it would need to be paid to remain in its current use. There are multiple mechanisms that can create economic rent: political contrivance, network effect, monopoly power, star power, etc.