rental database development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases.
Swami's Sofact offers its extensive experience to build interactive & efficient web database solutions for it's global client base. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility...
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a Data Definition Language, which can then be used to create a database. A fully attributed data model contains detailed attributes for each entity.
We develop customized database needs to suit your requirements & budget.
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases to build interactive & efficient web database solutions. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility. A database that is used online over the Internet requires varied technologies and applications than small databases that run over a company own intranet. So the need of custom database software development solutions arises, where we stand ahead to offer you best suited solutions as per your requirements.
We study your need & suggest you the most useful applications
- Database design
- Database development and programming
- Database integration and conversion
- Database management and administration
- Database maintenance and support
- Experienced Technical Team
- One stop solution for Wide Range of Requirements
- Comprehensive Business Solutions
- Low Turnaround Time
- Low Cost Outsourcing Benefits
- lease: property that is leased or rented out or let
- available to rent or lease; "a rental car"
- the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- of or relating to rent; "rental agreement"; "rental charges"
- Renting is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good or property owned by another person or company. The owner of the property may be referred to as the lessor and the party paying to use the property as the lessee or renter. ...
- rent - let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- rent - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- rent - lease: grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- rent - rip: an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
- rent - lease: engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- economic rent: the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- rent - hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- rent - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
- The Rentals are a rock band fronted by Matt Sharp, former bass player for Weezer. The band is best known for their mid-1990s hit single, "Friends of P". The group has released two albums, Return of the Rentals and Seven More Minutes on Maverick Records. ...
- Rents - Economic rent is the difference between what a factor of production is paid and how much it would need to be paid to remain in its current use. There are multiple mechanisms that can create economic rent: political contrivance, network effect, monopoly power, star power, etc.