quality multimedia development in z�rich
Our multimedia presentation service covers business, corporate, educational and training CDs. A CD Presentation or Flash Animation creates visual impact and you can include details like industry information, company prospectus, business goal, product details, catalogues etc. Our multimedia services include:- Graphics & Print Design, Logo and trademark design, Catalogue design, Brochures and leaflets design, Multimedia presentations, Image optimization etc...
Swami's Sofact specialize in
Multimedia CD Presentation
We have the expertise to convert your website, product catalogue, company profile into a well structured presentation onto a CD ROM. We can also design multimedia presentation for new product launches, learning solutions, orientation programs and magazine or periodicals. Swami's Sofact has the expertise to create presentations in a highly professional, specialized and adept manner. We focus on an intelligent combination of sound, videos and stills. We can take care of your requirements and bring about a creative multimedia design to suffice your business needs.
A Multimedia CD Presentation creates visual impact and you can include details like industry information, company prospectus, business goal, product details, catalogues, just about everything you want to!.
Swami's Sofact provides cd presentations development for your web application presentation, software development demo presentation, your product demo cd presentation development. Whether as a CD Presentation, CD Business Card / Biz Card CD, or customizes cd with animations, anything you can just think or imagine. a website, audio, or even Flash animation in your custom CD presentation. We can also provide the sound enable system.
Logo designing or logo creation is one of the most important stages in building brand awareness for your customer. We are experts in creating logos for your website and company.
Our Creative team can generate high quality creative logo for your website. We will show you five set of logos to choose from and changes will be done as per your directions and requirements.
As professional designers and illustrators, we create corporate identities and expert retouching of your current logo. We can convert print logos to the Web and vice versa.
We follow following steps in logo designing
- Understanding nature of business
- Creating a Concept for logo
- Designing the Graphic
- Writing a paunch line
Graphics, Print Design and Brochure Graphic Design
At Swami's Sofact we prepare high quality catalogues in any dimensions (Width & Height) as per client choice.
Graphic images are customized specifically for maximum impact. Includes illustration, photos, Flash, animation, and other rich media.
Flash Animation is an attractive and interactive tool on the web with Action Script Games it has gained a lot of popularity.
We design animations and special effects for your corporate presentation, which can clearly communicate your message, authenticity and professionalism to audience or clients. We work in flash as well as html providing fantastic animated designs. Our complete range of digital effects services includes special effects, 2D & 3D animation, cell animation, title design, compositing and more.
We have used Flash tools to create videos with low file size to make it internet friendly. Flash Animation has also application in projector displays on huge screens and displays at Exhibitions. Such projector displays become more effective with use of Flash Animation tools and Action scripting.
We are not only associated with Flash as an animating tool but also work on designing and animation on software like 3D max and Director.
Key Service Areas
Our well sufficient and proficient team of graphics designers provide supports in defining your company image to the highly competitive world. We provide professional services to the area where other development oriented companies have their limitations That includes :
- Logo and trademark design
- Catalogue of corporate identity standards
- Brochures and leaflets design
- Display graphics
- Poster Design
- Multimedia presentations
- Image Optimization
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber"
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- timbre: (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
- choice: of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
- high social status; "a man of quality"
- A quality (from Lat. qualitas ) is an attribute or a property. Attributes are ascribable, by a subject, whereas properties are possessibleCargile, 1995. Some philosophers assert that a quality cannot be defined . ...
- Quality in business, engineering and manufacturing has a pragmatic interpretation as the non-inferiority or superiority of something. ...
- In physics, quality has several different meanings.
- Quality is rapper Talib Kweli's first solo album. It was released on November 19, 2002 under Rawkus Records. ...
- Level of excellence; A property or attribute that differentiates a thing or person; In a two-phase liquid-vapor mixture, the ratio of the mass of vapor present to the total mass of the mixture; High social position; The degree to which a man-made object or system is free from bugs and flaws ...
- qualityness - The state or quality of being or having quality
- One of the three key efficiency indicators. Relates to the characteristics by which customers or stakeholders judge an organisation, product or service. ...
- The totality of features and other characteristics of a product or service that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs.
- Subjective term relating to expectations by the customer, printer, and other professionals associated with a printing job and whether the job meets those expectations. Quick printing - Printing using small sheetfed presses, called duplicators, using cut sizes of bond and offset paper. ...