professional jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications ...
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- an athlete who plays for pay
- master: an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- The Professional (Serbian: Професионалац) is a 2003 comedy/drama, based on 1990 drama of the same name, written and directed by famous Serbian play-writer Dusan Kovacevic. ...
- Professional sports, as opposed to amateur sports, are those in which athletes receive payment for their performance. ...
- The Professional is DJ Clue's debut album. It features appearances from the likes of DMX, M.O.P, Jay Z and more.
- A professional is a member of a vocation founded upon specialised educational training.
- Stephen Goldsboro (born December 7 1988), better known by his stage name Young Steff, is an American R&B, Hip Hop, and Pop singer-songwriter currently signed to Richcraft/Atlantic Records. Steff was born in Vineland, New Jersey, just outside of Philly. ...
- Léon (also known as The Professional and Léon: The Professional) is a French English-language 1994 dramatic crime film written and directed by French director Luc Besson. It stars Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and a young Natalie Portman in her first starring role.
- A person who belongs to a profession; A person who earns his living from a specified activity; An expert; Of, pertaining to, or in accordance with ...
- profession - the body of people in a learned occupation; "the news spread rapidly through the medical profession"; "they formed a community of scientists"
- profession - an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences)
- profession - an open avowal (true or false) of some belief or opinion; "a profession of disagreement"
- profession - affirmation of acceptance of some religion or faith; "a profession of Christianity"