pro jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- professional: an athlete who plays for pay
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- In category theory, a PRO is a strict monoidal category whose objects are the natural numbers (incl. zero), and whose tensor product is given on ...
- The Pro is a prestige format one-shot comic book written by Garth Ennis, with pencils and lettering by Amanda Conner and inks by Jimmy Palmiotti. It was originally published by Image Comics in 2002.
- Pro (born Derek Laurence Johnson Jr. in Pontiac, Michigan on December 16, 1983) is a rapper who is mostly know for his diverse music . ...
- PRO (pronounced big pro, to distinguish it from pro, pronounced little/small pro) is an empty category whose existence is postulated in classical Government and Binding Theory. ...
- The Book of Proverbs is a book of the Hebrew Bible (the Christian Old Testament), included in the collected works known as the "Writings" or Ketuvim.
- The Pro may refer to: *Professional wrestler Mike Awesome.
- .pro (professional) is a generic top-level domain intended for business use by qualified professionals. ...
- IUPAC 3-letter abbreviation of proline
- ISO 639 code for Old Provencal
- Professional Review Organization or Peer Review Organization.
- The .pro suffix was created for certified professionals including lawyers, doctors and accountants. RegistryPro, the organization in charge of administering .pro domains, has initiated steps to set up the new registry, and anticipates taking registrations in late 2002. ...
- An organization that administers the performing rights associated with a musical work, on behalf of composers, lyricists, songwriters and music publishers (see SOCAN).
- P atient- R eported O utcomes. It is defined in Willke et al.* as follows: The term "Patient-Reported Outcomes" (PROs) has evolved to ...