personal mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality; "a personal favor"; "for your personal use"; "personal ...
- particular to a given individual
- intimately concerning a person's body or physical being; "personal hygiene"
- a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- indicating grammatical person; "personal verb endings"
- Telecom Argentina S.A. (, Buenos Aires Stock Exchange:TECO2) is the major local telephone company for the northern part of Argentina, including half of the city of Buenos Aires. ...
- A advertisement by which individuals attempt to meet others with similar interests; A movable; a chattel; Pertaining to human beings as distinct ...
- personally - as yourself; "speaking personally, I would not want to go"
- personally - in the flesh; without involving anyone else; "I went there personally"; "he appeared in person"
- personally - concerning the speaker; "personally, I find him stupid"
- Personals - A personal or personal ad is an item or notice traditionally in the newspaper, similar to a classified ad but in nature. ...
- The Personals (also known as The Personals: Improvisations on Romance in the Golden Years) is a 1998 short documentary film directed by Keiko Ibi. ...
- A record of consumers’ credit activities. These activities are tracked by three credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, four main categories are documented in personal credit reports:
- The personal scale refers to personal space, the ‘bubble’ in which people are sometimes said to live - the world they inhabit in their person, and how they perceive the world.
- private, as in: She didn't want to discuss her personal affairs in such a public place.