outsourced web designing in z�rich
Web designing is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.
A well designed web site is crucial for creating a favourable impression of your business and also helps you to increase revenues, decrease costs, and build higher relationships with customers and business associates. We begin by finding out everything we need to know about your business, your business objectives and chalk out a content strategy. Our strategy is based on how to leverage our technology expertise to achieve your business objectives. Swami's Sofact put its greatest effort and creativity to build you the site that will stand out of the rest and contribute to the success of your business. we can redesign your website without changing the content in your existing website, if you so desire. Our aim is to keep designing professional, clear and crisp, easy to navigate and quick to download. A good web designing reinforces your message and delivers it with more impact.
Website designing makes it possible to propose how your information is presented and what is the impression you make on your visitors. Our aim is to keep designing professional, clear and crisp, colors working well together, general layout & use of space, easy navigation, the page being sized appropriately for different screen resolutions and good integration to make your site effective or ineffective. Swami's Sofact put its greatest effort and creativity to build you the site that will stand out of the rest and contribute to the success of your business.
We feel that a customized web design must look professional, yet capture the appropriate appearance and character that best represent the organization.
Swami's Sofact has talented web developers and web designers teams, which are expert in PHP Programming, custom website design, web design service, flash web design, ecommerce website design. Our website designers are able make wonderful flash web design.
We feel that a customized web design must look professional and should reflect the image of the organization. Swami's Sofact team's methodology is to keep balance of information, images and dynamic multimedia Solutions to create a look that accurately reflects the goals set forth in the website designing Plan.
Over the years, we have accumulated valuable experience of designing and developing international standard websites for various clients all over the glob. Our success with developing international class websites is based on exceeding customer's expectations. Good navigational system that enables the visitor to find the information quickly is the an essential requirement of good and effective design. The sooner your customer gets to the actionable information page, it is more likely that he will make decision quickly. Swami's Sofact can redesign your website without changing the content in your existing website or we can help and suggest the content alteration too. Our systematic approach to custom web design targets usability, functionality and practical effectiveness as the key component of effective layout, navigation, communication and information architecture. We are confident that that we can make a significant difference in the traffic and ROI to your website by making sure high customer conversion rate.
Swami's Sofact key points in web designing
- We use semantic markup that provides a meaningful structure to the document (i.e. web page)
- Semantic markup also refers to semantically organizing the web page structure and publishing web services description accordingly so that they can be recognized by other web services on different web pages. Standards for semantic web are set by IEEE
- We use a valid markup language that conforms to a published DTD or Schema
- We do provide text equivalents for any non-text components (e.g. images, multimedia)
- We use hyperlinks that make sense when read out of context.
- We Don't use frames
- We prefer using CSS rather than HTML tables for layout.
We include following points in web site planning
- Compatibility and restrictions
- Planning documentation
- ... and finally Website design
Logo is a central component for branding, a good logo design expresses the company's vision, values and directions. Swami's Sofact specialize in logo design, and assist you in creating a positive first impression. The creation of effective logo design, corporate images, emblems and brand identity trademarks require imaginative graphics logo design service utilization, suggestive imagery through the visual representation of words, symbols, colors, and shapes, besides this business logo design India experience makes a big difference. Our Logo Design team of creative graphic artists will help you to communicate your image clearly and powerfully to your intended target audience.
A logo's design is for immediate recognition. The logo is one aspect of a company's commercial brand, or economic or academic entity, and its shapes, colors, fonts, and images usually are different from others in a similar market. Logos are also used to identify organizations and other non-commercial entities.
We are expertise in design tools like Photoshop, 3D Max, Macromedia Flash with low bandwidth animation, special effects, action and sounds.
We stress on following points while creating an attractive and meaningful design
- Attract attentive to leave an impression
- Create a look that is unique and distinguishable
- Reflect the overall "feel" of the company it represents
- Promote a feeling of authenticity and professionalism.
Web site templates are pre-made web page designs which can be easily and quickly customized as per need of company. Templates are available in Photoshop and HTML format. Our template designing service gives excellent output for your requirements.
A personalized banner makes a big statement about your business or product. We put emphasis to the points like loading time and attractiveness to grab visitor's attentions. We try to minimize file size of banner without compromising its' looks
Intranet Website Development
An intranet website is an "internal website" that is accessible to your private network only . You can use this to share information, improve communication, organize information, and coordinate efforts from all stakeholders within the organization. We at Swami's Sofact realize that a company's intranet needs to be designed to fit the specific needs of the organization. We specialize in following intranet systems
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project Management
- Calendar/Calendar sharing
- Wiki / Blogs for capturing/accessing knowledge
- Document/Content Sharing
- Instant Messaging / email
Developing an effective intranet system requires strategic planning. We study the organization's current and future needs to develop a useful and effective internal information system
E-commerce Website Development
Do you have a product or service that needs a new lease of life from traditional, face-to-face selling techniques? If yes, then e-commerce is the answer for you. Simply put, e-commerce (electronic commerce) refers to the process of carrying out business transactions over the internet. E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions, send personalized e-mails to your customer, and maintain reusable customer information. If you have a "brick and mortar" business model, then e-commerce offers a unique value proposition by using the internet to reach out to customers across all geographies. Swami's Sofact specializes in developing e-commerce websites that allow you to transact over the net. Our complete end-to-end e-commerce solutions include websites that have the following features:
- Catalogue Organizer
- Order Management
- Shopping Cart
- Multiple Currency Converter
- Country-Specific Database Loader
- Outsourced is a modern day comedy of cross-cultural conflict and romance, directed by John Jeffcoat, released in 2006.
- Obtained by outsourcing; Having ones employment transferred to a third party
- outsource - obtain goods or services from an outside supplier; to contract work out; "Many companies outsource and hire consultants in order to maintain a ...
- Outsource - Outsourcing is subcontracting a process, such as product design or manufacturing, to a third-party company. ...
- outsource - To transfer the management and/or day-to-day execution of an entire business function to a third-party service provider
- outsourcing - The use and handling of personal information by a third party that performs a business function for the entity.
- outsourcing - A practice used by different companies to reduce costs by transferring portions of work to outside suppliers rather than completing it internally.
- outsourcing - Contracting to a single external operator all non-core activities previously handled internally (water, energy, transportation, environmental protection, etc.). ...
- Outsourcing is an arrangement in which one company provides services, sometimes from overseas, for another company that could also be or usually have been provided in-house. ...
- outsourcing - The practice of purchasing a significant percentage of intermediate components from outside suppliers.
- outsource - To utilize a third-party provider to perform services previously performed in-house. Examples include manufacturing of products and call center/customer support.
- outsourcing - The practice of having goods or services provided by a person or persons outside the business or organisation.
- refers to food which is produced by a commercial food manufacturer and is shipped in either a frozen or chilled state to the end-user who portions ...
- outsourcing - 1. Performance outside a firm or plant of a production activity that was previously done inside. 2. Manufacture of inputs to a production process, or a part of a process, in another location, especially in another country. 3. Another term for fragmentation.
- Companies outsourcing different functions. (Process)