outsourced software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- Outsourced is a modern day comedy of cross-cultural conflict and romance, directed by John Jeffcoat, released in 2006.
- Obtained by outsourcing; Having ones employment transferred to a third party
- outsource - obtain goods or services from an outside supplier; to contract work out; "Many companies outsource and hire consultants in order to maintain a ...
- Outsource - Outsourcing is subcontracting a process, such as product design or manufacturing, to a third-party company. ...
- outsource - To transfer the management and/or day-to-day execution of an entire business function to a third-party service provider
- outsourcing - The use and handling of personal information by a third party that performs a business function for the entity.
- outsourcing - A practice used by different companies to reduce costs by transferring portions of work to outside suppliers rather than completing it internally.
- outsourcing - Contracting to a single external operator all non-core activities previously handled internally (water, energy, transportation, environmental protection, etc.). ...
- Outsourcing is an arrangement in which one company provides services, sometimes from overseas, for another company that could also be or usually have been provided in-house. ...
- outsourcing - The practice of purchasing a significant percentage of intermediate components from outside suppliers.
- outsource - To utilize a third-party provider to perform services previously performed in-house. Examples include manufacturing of products and call center/customer support.
- outsourcing - The practice of having goods or services provided by a person or persons outside the business or organisation.
- refers to food which is produced by a commercial food manufacturer and is shipped in either a frozen or chilled state to the end-user who portions ...
- outsourcing - 1. Performance outside a firm or plant of a production activity that was previously done inside. 2. Manufacture of inputs to a production process, or a part of a process, in another location, especially in another country. 3. Another term for fragmentation.
- Companies outsourcing different functions. (Process)