outsourced ecommerce development in z�rich
eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. We build ecommerce websites that turn your visitors into customers. eCommerce gains strategic advantage in a highly competitive, global marketplace. E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions, send personalized e-mails to your customer, and maintain reusable customer information. Some of modules in ecommerce are :- Catalogue Organizer, Order Management, Shopping Cart, web administrator's interface.Our focus is to provide you with an easy to use and feature-rich Ecommerce website development solutions that allows you to personalize your eBusiness offerings, improve your internet marketing effectiveness, and offer the value-added services that lead to more satisfied and loyal customers.
Swami's Sofact will take care of your e-commerce requirements with minimal hardware and software pre-requisites.
A business of any size can benefit from eCommerce with an online shopping cart. However, for your business to be successful it must attract new customers, deliver a satisfying online shopping experience, and provide you with the effective and easy tools to manage it.
Why You Should enter into e-Business :
- Increase revenue
- Enter into new markets
- Reduce operating costs
- Build customer loyalty
- Improve buying experience for your customers
- Improve communication and relation with customers and business partners by establishing a one-on-one relationship
- cost-savings for your company since e-commerce does not require you to invest hugely in human resources.
PHP ecommerce software or LAMP based ecommerce software offers very low setup cost as well as a very versatile system that is running over most of all web servers in cyber world. This technology has been used into several Rapid application development (RAD) frameworks like Cake PHP, Code Igniter, Drupal, Jumla and many more. We use the power of these development frameworks to create optimum cost and quality solutions for our valued clients.
Swami's Sofact eCommerce shopping cart solution includes
- Custom Ecommerce Shopping
- Cart Features List
- All popular web browsers compatible
- Fully customizable design
- Searching facility for Products as well as Advanced search.
- Easy Checkout
- Automated Lost Password reminder
- Automated confirmation emails
- Order status known to customer
- Search Engine Optimization
- Live shipping rates with different shipping methods
- Easy administration of the site from the admin control panel
- Online credit card payment processing with many payment gateways
- Detailed Order view in admin control panel
- Change in Order status from admin area
- Orders list of each customer
- Search order by customer, date, number, status
- Modify orders
- Shipping Confirmation by mail
- Shipping cost calculation based on shipping destination & weight
- Automated emails on events like sign up confirmation, lost password, Refer to friend, new order confirmation, shipping status change, newsletter etc.
- Outsourced is a modern day comedy of cross-cultural conflict and romance, directed by John Jeffcoat, released in 2006.
- Obtained by outsourcing; Having ones employment transferred to a third party
- outsource - obtain goods or services from an outside supplier; to contract work out; "Many companies outsource and hire consultants in order to maintain a ...
- Outsource - Outsourcing is subcontracting a process, such as product design or manufacturing, to a third-party company. ...
- outsource - To transfer the management and/or day-to-day execution of an entire business function to a third-party service provider
- outsourcing - The use and handling of personal information by a third party that performs a business function for the entity.
- outsourcing - A practice used by different companies to reduce costs by transferring portions of work to outside suppliers rather than completing it internally.
- outsourcing - Contracting to a single external operator all non-core activities previously handled internally (water, energy, transportation, environmental protection, etc.). ...
- Outsourcing is an arrangement in which one company provides services, sometimes from overseas, for another company that could also be or usually have been provided in-house. ...
- outsourcing - The practice of purchasing a significant percentage of intermediate components from outside suppliers.
- outsource - To utilize a third-party provider to perform services previously performed in-house. Examples include manufacturing of products and call center/customer support.
- outsourcing - The practice of having goods or services provided by a person or persons outside the business or organisation.
- refers to food which is produced by a commercial food manufacturer and is shipped in either a frozen or chilled state to the end-user who portions ...
- outsourcing - 1. Performance outside a firm or plant of a production activity that was previously done inside. 2. Manufacture of inputs to a production process, or a part of a process, in another location, especially in another country. 3. Another term for fragmentation.
- Companies outsourcing different functions. (Process)