offsite mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- In computing, off-site data protection, or vaulting, is the strategy of sending critical data out of the main location (off the main site) as part of a disaster recovery plan. Data is usually transported off-site using removable storage media such as magnetic tape. ...
- Away from a main location; in a place not owned by a particular organisation
- off site - taking place or located away from the site; "an off-site waste treatment operation"
- Offsite is any place outside the Test Range Complex.
- A location separate and distinct from the area in which something, such as a computer, is located. Frequently referred to when considering backup ...
- means areas beyond the property boundary of the stationary source, and areas within the property boundary to which the public has routine and ...
- off site - Off-site facilities (or receiving facilities) receive transfers of chemicals from TRI on-site (or reporting) facilities. ...
- off site - Not found in that area unless man intervenes to put it there.
- off site - an authorized site used for unloading, sorting, and/or scaling of timber.
- off site - This refers, for example, to conservation of genetic resources outside of their natural habitats. Gene banks and botanical gardens hold ex situ ...