music software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- punishment for one's actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
- The use of music was a key component in the fictional Buffyverse established by the TV shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
- Music was the first (official) studio album by 311 as the previous releases were released independently. ...
- Prehistoric music (previously called primitive music) is a term in the history of music for all music produced in preliterate cultures (prehistory), beginning somewhere in very late geological history. ...
- "Music" is the first single by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her 8th studio album Music and was released on August 21, 2000 by Maverick Records. It was also released on DVD single, a debut in this format by Madonna. It was nominated for a Grammy for Record of the Year in 2001. ...
- Erick Sermon, also known as Erick Onassis, (born November 25, 1968 in Bay Shore, New York) is an American rapper, musician, and producer. Sermon is best known as half of late-1980s/1990s hip hop group EPMD and for production work. He currently resides in Hauppauge, New York.
- .music (dotMusic) is a proposed generic top-level domain (TLD) intended for the music community and music sites on the Internet. The .music initiative was based on a 2001 Top Business Plan at the USC Entrepreneur Program that was awarded to Constantine Roussos by the university. ...
- Music is the common name of a series of music creation programs created by Jester Interactive and published by Codemasters. The programs are tools that allow the user to create music. ...
- Music is an art form whose medium is sound organized in time. Common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and ...
- The Music are an alternative rock band from Kippax, Leeds, comprising Robert Harvey (vocals, guitar), Adam Nutter (lead guitar), Stuart Coleman (bass) and Phil Jordan (drums). To date, the band have released three studio albums.
- Music is the fourth album and first album on J Records by hip hop artist Erick Sermon. It was received well critically and commercially. ...