music mobile development in z�rich
Mobile Application Development - iPhone Applications
Mobile Application Development | Wireless Application Development
With the popularity of internet browsing on Mobile phones, it has become important that websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers. We offer mobile website designing services to ensure our clients a great experience of viewing their website on the mobiles, smart phones ans PDA's.
Swami's Sofact mobile application development includes
- Social networking
- Mobile brokerage
- games programming
- travel booking
Our dedicated team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.
We believe in developing long lasting business solution rather than just developing an application, which satisfies your needs for short period. Software application developments at Swami's Sofact are robust, scalable and secure.
Swami's Sofact is highly proficient in ensuring the success of all stages of Offshore custom wireless application development / mobile application development processes.
Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++
Swami's Sofact specialize in follow areas:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless/Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Applications
- Database Maintenance
In order to meet your mobile development needs, we use following development tools and technologies
- PHP development
- VB.NET development
- ASP development
- ASP.NET development
- JAVA/JSP/J2EE development
- Wireless Markup Language (WML) based on extensible Mark-up Language (XML).
- Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Use of ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language.
Mobile Application Standards
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). Our mobile based website designing services are governed by W3C standards and our mobile website optimization is based on the following techniques:
- CSS based layout
- Proportional measures
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical Structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or the other custom applications as all phones do not support plug-in.
Mobile Application Methodology
Mobile browser compatibility to ensure that your website works on all handsets.
Mobile website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of the color schemes, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
Keeping in view the internet speed on mobile phones the website is optimized for quick downloads by using optimized graphics etc.
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- punishment for one's actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
- The use of music was a key component in the fictional Buffyverse established by the TV shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
- Music was the first (official) studio album by 311 as the previous releases were released independently. ...
- Prehistoric music (previously called primitive music) is a term in the history of music for all music produced in preliterate cultures (prehistory), beginning somewhere in very late geological history. ...
- "Music" is the first single by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her 8th studio album Music and was released on August 21, 2000 by Maverick Records. It was also released on DVD single, a debut in this format by Madonna. It was nominated for a Grammy for Record of the Year in 2001. ...
- Erick Sermon, also known as Erick Onassis, (born November 25, 1968 in Bay Shore, New York) is an American rapper, musician, and producer. Sermon is best known as half of late-1980s/1990s hip hop group EPMD and for production work. He currently resides in Hauppauge, New York.
- .music (dotMusic) is a proposed generic top-level domain (TLD) intended for the music community and music sites on the Internet. The .music initiative was based on a 2001 Top Business Plan at the USC Entrepreneur Program that was awarded to Constantine Roussos by the university. ...
- Music is the common name of a series of music creation programs created by Jester Interactive and published by Codemasters. The programs are tools that allow the user to create music. ...
- Music is an art form whose medium is sound organized in time. Common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and ...
- The Music are an alternative rock band from Kippax, Leeds, comprising Robert Harvey (vocals, guitar), Adam Nutter (lead guitar), Stuart Coleman (bass) and Phil Jordan (drums). To date, the band have released three studio albums.
- Music is the fourth album and first album on J Records by hip hop artist Erick Sermon. It was received well critically and commercially. ...