methodological mobile development in z�rich
Mobile Application Development - iPhone Applications
Mobile Application Development | Wireless Application Development
With the popularity of internet browsing on Mobile phones, it has become important that websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers. We offer mobile website designing services to ensure our clients a great experience of viewing their website on the mobiles, smart phones ans PDA's.
Swami's Sofact mobile application development includes
- Social networking
- Mobile brokerage
- games programming
- travel booking
Our dedicated team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.
We believe in developing long lasting business solution rather than just developing an application, which satisfies your needs for short period. Software application developments at Swami's Sofact are robust, scalable and secure.
Swami's Sofact is highly proficient in ensuring the success of all stages of Offshore custom wireless application development / mobile application development processes.
Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++
Swami's Sofact specialize in follow areas:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless/Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Applications
- Database Maintenance
In order to meet your mobile development needs, we use following development tools and technologies
- PHP development
- VB.NET development
- ASP development
- ASP.NET development
- JAVA/JSP/J2EE development
- Wireless Markup Language (WML) based on extensible Mark-up Language (XML).
- Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Use of ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language.
Mobile Application Standards
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). Our mobile based website designing services are governed by W3C standards and our mobile website optimization is based on the following techniques:
- CSS based layout
- Proportional measures
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical Structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or the other custom applications as all phones do not support plug-in.
Mobile Application Methodology
Mobile browser compatibility to ensure that your website works on all handsets.
Mobile website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of the color schemes, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
Keeping in view the internet speed on mobile phones the website is optimized for quick downloads by using optimized graphics etc.
- relating to the methodology of some discipline; "methodological errors"
- Methodology can be defined as: # "the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline"; # "the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline"; or # "a particular procedure or set of procedures. ...
- Of, pertaining to, or using methodology
- methodology - the branch of philosophy that analyzes the principles and procedures of inquiry in a particular discipline
- methodology - the system of methods followed in a particular discipline
- Methodology - A software development process is a structure imposed on the development of a software product. Synonyms include software life cycle and software process. There are several models for such processes, each describing approaches to a variety of tasks or activities that take place during the process.
- methodology - A collection of methods, practices, procedures and rules used by those who work in some field; The study of such methods etc; The implementation of such methods etc
- The objective study of third-person behavior; the data of psychology must be inter-subjectively verifiable; no theoretical prescriptions. ...
- methodology - The way in which information is found or something is done. The methodology includes the methods, procedures, and techniques used to collect and analyze information.
- methodology - A system of principles, practices, and procedures applied to a specific branch of knowledge.
- methodology - the precise design of a study, including the methods used
- methodology - refers to how microfinance services are delivered to the client. Elements of a service delivery methodology include type of guarantee or collateral required, processes for client selection, and policies for receiving additional loans.
- methodologies - Identifiable techniques that can be widely used in the area of study. Assumed to be of broad use. A technique of limited use is not a methodology. ...
- concerning the study of method, particularly scientific method. Questions asked in contemporary methodology concern not only the characterization ...
- methodology - In order to be able to carry out the economic analysis of the interactive content market in the EU 25, including an economical forecast for the next five years, the contractors shall develop a taxonomy of the different types of interactive content, and compile market data from existing sources ...