methodological mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- relating to the methodology of some discipline; "methodological errors"
- Methodology can be defined as: # "the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline"; # "the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline"; or # "a particular procedure or set of procedures. ...
- Of, pertaining to, or using methodology
- methodology - the branch of philosophy that analyzes the principles and procedures of inquiry in a particular discipline
- methodology - the system of methods followed in a particular discipline
- Methodology - A software development process is a structure imposed on the development of a software product. Synonyms include software life cycle and software process. There are several models for such processes, each describing approaches to a variety of tasks or activities that take place during the process.
- methodology - A collection of methods, practices, procedures and rules used by those who work in some field; The study of such methods etc; The implementation of such methods etc
- The objective study of third-person behavior; the data of psychology must be inter-subjectively verifiable; no theoretical prescriptions. ...
- methodology - The way in which information is found or something is done. The methodology includes the methods, procedures, and techniques used to collect and analyze information.
- methodology - A system of principles, practices, and procedures applied to a specific branch of knowledge.
- methodology - the precise design of a study, including the methods used
- methodology - refers to how microfinance services are delivered to the client. Elements of a service delivery methodology include type of guarantee or collateral required, processes for client selection, and policies for receiving additional loans.
- methodologies - Identifiable techniques that can be widely used in the area of study. Assumed to be of broad use. A technique of limited use is not a methodology. ...
- concerning the study of method, particularly scientific method. Questions asked in contemporary methodology concern not only the characterization ...
- methodology - In order to be able to carry out the economic analysis of the interactive content market in the EU 25, including an economical forecast for the next five years, the contractors shall develop a taxonomy of the different types of interactive content, and compile market data from existing sources ...