methodological ecommerce development in z�rich
eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. We build ecommerce websites that turn your visitors into customers. eCommerce gains strategic advantage in a highly competitive, global marketplace. E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions, send personalized e-mails to your customer, and maintain reusable customer information. Some of modules in ecommerce are :- Catalogue Organizer, Order Management, Shopping Cart, web administrator's interface.Our focus is to provide you with an easy to use and feature-rich Ecommerce website development solutions that allows you to personalize your eBusiness offerings, improve your internet marketing effectiveness, and offer the value-added services that lead to more satisfied and loyal customers.
Swami's Sofact will take care of your e-commerce requirements with minimal hardware and software pre-requisites.
A business of any size can benefit from eCommerce with an online shopping cart. However, for your business to be successful it must attract new customers, deliver a satisfying online shopping experience, and provide you with the effective and easy tools to manage it.
Why You Should enter into e-Business :
- Increase revenue
- Enter into new markets
- Reduce operating costs
- Build customer loyalty
- Improve buying experience for your customers
- Improve communication and relation with customers and business partners by establishing a one-on-one relationship
- cost-savings for your company since e-commerce does not require you to invest hugely in human resources.
PHP ecommerce software or LAMP based ecommerce software offers very low setup cost as well as a very versatile system that is running over most of all web servers in cyber world. This technology has been used into several Rapid application development (RAD) frameworks like Cake PHP, Code Igniter, Drupal, Jumla and many more. We use the power of these development frameworks to create optimum cost and quality solutions for our valued clients.
Swami's Sofact eCommerce shopping cart solution includes
- Custom Ecommerce Shopping
- Cart Features List
- All popular web browsers compatible
- Fully customizable design
- Searching facility for Products as well as Advanced search.
- Easy Checkout
- Automated Lost Password reminder
- Automated confirmation emails
- Order status known to customer
- Search Engine Optimization
- Live shipping rates with different shipping methods
- Easy administration of the site from the admin control panel
- Online credit card payment processing with many payment gateways
- Detailed Order view in admin control panel
- Change in Order status from admin area
- Orders list of each customer
- Search order by customer, date, number, status
- Modify orders
- Shipping Confirmation by mail
- Shipping cost calculation based on shipping destination & weight
- Automated emails on events like sign up confirmation, lost password, Refer to friend, new order confirmation, shipping status change, newsletter etc.
- relating to the methodology of some discipline; "methodological errors"
- Methodology can be defined as: # "the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline"; # "the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline"; or # "a particular procedure or set of procedures. ...
- Of, pertaining to, or using methodology
- methodology - the branch of philosophy that analyzes the principles and procedures of inquiry in a particular discipline
- methodology - the system of methods followed in a particular discipline
- Methodology - A software development process is a structure imposed on the development of a software product. Synonyms include software life cycle and software process. There are several models for such processes, each describing approaches to a variety of tasks or activities that take place during the process.
- methodology - A collection of methods, practices, procedures and rules used by those who work in some field; The study of such methods etc; The implementation of such methods etc
- The objective study of third-person behavior; the data of psychology must be inter-subjectively verifiable; no theoretical prescriptions. ...
- methodology - The way in which information is found or something is done. The methodology includes the methods, procedures, and techniques used to collect and analyze information.
- methodology - A system of principles, practices, and procedures applied to a specific branch of knowledge.
- methodology - the precise design of a study, including the methods used
- methodology - refers to how microfinance services are delivered to the client. Elements of a service delivery methodology include type of guarantee or collateral required, processes for client selection, and policies for receiving additional loans.
- methodologies - Identifiable techniques that can be widely used in the area of study. Assumed to be of broad use. A technique of limited use is not a methodology. ...
- concerning the study of method, particularly scientific method. Questions asked in contemporary methodology concern not only the characterization ...
- methodology - In order to be able to carry out the economic analysis of the interactive content market in the EU 25, including an economical forecast for the next five years, the contractors shall develop a taxonomy of the different types of interactive content, and compile market data from existing sources ...