managed mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- management - the act of managing something; "he was given overall management of the program"; "is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
- management - those in charge of running a business
- Management in all business and human organization activity is simply the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals. ...
- Management is a business simulation board game released by Avalon Hill in 1960. Players operate their own manufacturing companies, making decisions on purchasing supplies, determining production volume, setting sale prices, and expanding factories. Turns are measured in business cycles. ...
- Management is a comedy film directed by Stephen Belber and starring Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn. It premiered at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival and received a limited theatrical release on May 15, 2009.
- Management - A talent manager, also known as an artist manager, is an individual or company who guides the professional career of artists in the entertainment ...
- The Management - MGMT is an American musical duo based in Brooklyn, New York, consisting of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden. ...
- management - administration; the process or practice of managing; The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives; Judicious use of means to ...
- management - The study of the efficient and effective operation of a company is called management. The main branches of management are financial management, marketing management, human resource management, strategic management, production management, service management, information technology management, and ...
- management - The care of a client with an STD; this includes activities such as history-taking, physical examination, laboratory tests, diagnosis, treatment and health education about treatment and prevention, follow-up assessment, and referral, when indicated.
- management - The process of directing, controlling, and planning in an organization.
- funds – Listed or unlisted property funds managed on behalf of institutional and retail investors.
- (quantified) - process management and performance measurement take place
- Managed is the name given to a Fund that is actively managed. Professional fund managers invest in stocks and shares and use their expertise to ...
- management - is the organizational process that includes strategic planning, setting objectives, managing resources, deploying the human and financial assets needed to achieve objectives, and measuring results. ...