managed jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- management - the act of managing something; "he was given overall management of the program"; "is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
- management - those in charge of running a business
- Management in all business and human organization activity is simply the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals. ...
- Management is a business simulation board game released by Avalon Hill in 1960. Players operate their own manufacturing companies, making decisions on purchasing supplies, determining production volume, setting sale prices, and expanding factories. Turns are measured in business cycles. ...
- Management is a comedy film directed by Stephen Belber and starring Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn. It premiered at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival and received a limited theatrical release on May 15, 2009.
- Management - A talent manager, also known as an artist manager, is an individual or company who guides the professional career of artists in the entertainment ...
- The Management - MGMT is an American musical duo based in Brooklyn, New York, consisting of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden. ...
- management - administration; the process or practice of managing; The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives; Judicious use of means to ...
- management - The study of the efficient and effective operation of a company is called management. The main branches of management are financial management, marketing management, human resource management, strategic management, production management, service management, information technology management, and ...
- management - The care of a client with an STD; this includes activities such as history-taking, physical examination, laboratory tests, diagnosis, treatment and health education about treatment and prevention, follow-up assessment, and referral, when indicated.
- management - The process of directing, controlling, and planning in an organization.
- funds – Listed or unlisted property funds managed on behalf of institutional and retail investors.
- (quantified) - process management and performance measurement take place
- Managed is the name given to a Fund that is actively managed. Professional fund managers invest in stocks and shares and use their expertise to ...
- management - is the organizational process that includes strategic planning, setting objectives, managing resources, deploying the human and financial assets needed to achieve objectives, and measuring results. ...