learn web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
- memorize: commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
- be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
- teach: impart skills or knowledge to; "I taught them French"; "He instructed me in building a boat"
- determine: find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
- Learning is acquiring new knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, preferences or understanding, and may involve synthesizing different types of ...
- To acquire, or attempt to acquire knowledge or an ability to do something; To attend a course or other educational activity; To make use of a bad experience; To improve, maybe used in an order; To be studying; To come to know; to become informed of; to find out
- learned - erudite: having or showing profound knowledge; "a learned jurist"; "an erudite professor"
- learned - knowing: highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
- learning - the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge; "the child's acquisition of language"
- learned - conditioned: established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
- learning - eruditeness: profound scholarly knowledge
- The Learning - "Burn" is the first single from Mobb Deep's fourth album Infamy. The song features Big Noyd and Vita. On the album, the track is listed as "The Learning (Burn)".
- Learned is an American surname, and may refer to: * Allan Learned (20th century), American football coach * Amasa Learned (1750-1825), American politician * Ebenezer Learned (1728-1801), Continental Army general * Michael Learned (born 1939), American actress