learn mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
- memorize: commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
- be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
- teach: impart skills or knowledge to; "I taught them French"; "He instructed me in building a boat"
- determine: find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
- Learning is acquiring new knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, preferences or understanding, and may involve synthesizing different types of ...
- To acquire, or attempt to acquire knowledge or an ability to do something; To attend a course or other educational activity; To make use of a bad experience; To improve, maybe used in an order; To be studying; To come to know; to become informed of; to find out
- learned - erudite: having or showing profound knowledge; "a learned jurist"; "an erudite professor"
- learned - knowing: highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
- learning - the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge; "the child's acquisition of language"
- learned - conditioned: established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
- learning - eruditeness: profound scholarly knowledge
- The Learning - "Burn" is the first single from Mobb Deep's fourth album Infamy. The song features Big Noyd and Vita. On the album, the track is listed as "The Learning (Burn)".
- Learned is an American surname, and may refer to: * Allan Learned (20th century), American football coach * Amasa Learned (1750-1825), American politician * Ebenezer Learned (1728-1801), Continental Army general * Michael Learned (born 1939), American actress