interactive web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- synergistic: used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- interactional: capable of acting on or influencing each other
- In the fields of information science, communication, and industrial design, there is debate over the meaning of Interactivity. ...
- Interactive is a techno band founded in Germany in 1990. They are best know for their singles Who is Elvis, Elevator Up & Down, Dildo, and their 1994 cover of Alphaville's Forever Young.
- Acting with each other; Responding to the user
- interactively - In an interactive manner
- interactivity - The quality of being interactive
- Any type of media that allows the user to influence and react to it.
- interactivity - The term is used in many fields but typically as a measure of user influence. The higher the degree of interactivity the more influence the user has on the form and course of a media product.
- Referring to programs or applications that respond directly to the user, taking instructions and giving feedback.
- A Webpage is interactive when it prompts a response from the user or when the user can in some way interact with it dynamically (ie, by filling out a form, posting a comment, etc.).
- Interactivity involves two-way communications. Traditionally that two-way communication is live between instructor and student, but it may also be ...
- essentially means "two-way". Interactive services give viewers the ability to communicate back to the cable company through their own television to choose programming, participate in games or buy goods and services.
- providing output based on input from the user. This output feeds back into the user's decision process for subsequent interaction. ...
- Hardware and software systems which can respond to input from users: minimally, by offering a limited range of options and choices; ultimately, by providing a variety of resources which allow users to act spontaneously and react constructively, to explore a body of knowledge and create a ...