interactive oscommerce development in z�rich
OScommerce services, Custom osCommerce Development, Oscommerce Integration, Oscommerce extentions and Contributions
osCommerce is an ideal solution for those who want to start an on-line business of their own without spending lots of time and money on developing and designing an online store. osCommerce provides a stable e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.
Today, Oscommerce has been taken to the next level, moving towards an e-commerce framework solution that not only remains easy to setup and maintain, but also making it easier for store administrators to present their stores to their customers with their own unique requirements.
Our Key Service Areas in Oscommerce
- Oscommerce Design Integration
- Oscommerce Customization
- Oscommerce Custom Template and theme development
- Oscommerce Custom modules development
- Oscommerce Website Maintenance and SEO
Administrations Functionality/back end services
You will be able to Add / Edit / Delete products, categories, manufactures, customers and reviews
We enable you to obtain Customer Statistics. Product / Order Statistics
The most sought after feature of your business is Payment. The payment mode is set up such a way that you can process it Automatic via net transactions as well as manual by offline Credit Card processing or payment via checks. It is too with a Flat Rate Shipping Module if you demand
osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution under on going development by the open source community. Its feature packed out-of-the-box installation allows store owners to setup, run, and maintain their online stores with minimum effort and with absolutely no costs or license fees involved.
osCommerce combines open source solutions to provide a free and open e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.
With no restrictions or special requirements, osCommerce is able to run on any PHP enabled web server, on any environment that PHP and MySQL supports, which includes Linux, Solaris, BSD, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows environments.
Although osCommerce is still in its development stage, the available Milestone releases are considered to be stable with the following features:
Compatible with all PHP 4 versions
All features enabled by default for a complete out-of-the-box solution
Object oriented backend (MS3)
Completely multilingual with English, German, and Spanish provided by default
Design / Layout
Template struture implementation to:
allow layout changes to be adaptive, easy, and quickly to make (MS3)
allow easy integration into an existing site (MS3)
Support for dynamic images
Administration / Backend Functionality
Supports unlimited products and categories
Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
Support for physical (shippable) and virtual (downloadable) products
Administration area secured with a username and password defined during installation (MS3)
Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
Easily backup and restore the database
Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
Statistics for products and customers
Automatically update currency exchange rates
Select what to display, and in what order, in the product listing page
Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
Customer / Frontend Functionality
All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
Customers can view their order history and order statuses
Customers can maintain their accounts
Addressbook for multiple shipping and billing addresses
Temporary shopping cart for guests and permanent shopping cart for customers
Fast and friendly quick search and advanced search features
Product reviews for an interactive shopping experience
Forseen checkout procedure
Secure transactions with SSL
Number of products in each category can be shown or hidden
Global and per-category bestseller lists
Display what other customers have ordered with the current product shown
Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation
Dynamic product attributes relationship
HTML based product descriptions
Automated display of specials
Control if out of stock products can still be shown and are available for purchase
Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters
Accept numerous offline payment processing (cheque, money orders, offline credit care processing, ..)
Accept numerous online payment processing (2CheckOut, PayPal, Authorize.net, iPayment, ..)
Disable certain payment services based on a zone basis
Weight, price, and destination based shipping modules
Real-time quotes available (UPS, USPS, FedEx, ..)
Free shipping based on amount and destination
Disable certain shipping services based on a zone basis
Flexible tax implementation on a state and country basis
Set different tax rates for different products
Charge tax on shipping on a per shipping service basis
- synergistic: used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- interactional: capable of acting on or influencing each other
- In the fields of information science, communication, and industrial design, there is debate over the meaning of Interactivity. ...
- Interactive is a techno band founded in Germany in 1990. They are best know for their singles Who is Elvis, Elevator Up & Down, Dildo, and their 1994 cover of Alphaville's Forever Young.
- Acting with each other; Responding to the user
- interactively - In an interactive manner
- interactivity - The quality of being interactive
- Any type of media that allows the user to influence and react to it.
- interactivity - The term is used in many fields but typically as a measure of user influence. The higher the degree of interactivity the more influence the user has on the form and course of a media product.
- Referring to programs or applications that respond directly to the user, taking instructions and giving feedback.
- A Webpage is interactive when it prompts a response from the user or when the user can in some way interact with it dynamically (ie, by filling out a form, posting a comment, etc.).
- Interactivity involves two-way communications. Traditionally that two-way communication is live between instructor and student, but it may also be ...
- essentially means "two-way". Interactive services give viewers the ability to communicate back to the cable company through their own television to choose programming, participate in games or buy goods and services.
- providing output based on input from the user. This output feeds back into the user's decision process for subsequent interaction. ...
- Hardware and software systems which can respond to input from users: minimally, by offering a limited range of options and choices; ultimately, by providing a variety of resources which allow users to act spontaneously and react constructively, to explore a body of knowledge and create a ...