interactive ecommerce development in z�rich
eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. We build ecommerce websites that turn your visitors into customers. eCommerce gains strategic advantage in a highly competitive, global marketplace. E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions, send personalized e-mails to your customer, and maintain reusable customer information. Some of modules in ecommerce are :- Catalogue Organizer, Order Management, Shopping Cart, web administrator's interface.Our focus is to provide you with an easy to use and feature-rich Ecommerce website development solutions that allows you to personalize your eBusiness offerings, improve your internet marketing effectiveness, and offer the value-added services that lead to more satisfied and loyal customers.
Swami's Sofact will take care of your e-commerce requirements with minimal hardware and software pre-requisites.
A business of any size can benefit from eCommerce with an online shopping cart. However, for your business to be successful it must attract new customers, deliver a satisfying online shopping experience, and provide you with the effective and easy tools to manage it.
Why You Should enter into e-Business :
- Increase revenue
- Enter into new markets
- Reduce operating costs
- Build customer loyalty
- Improve buying experience for your customers
- Improve communication and relation with customers and business partners by establishing a one-on-one relationship
- cost-savings for your company since e-commerce does not require you to invest hugely in human resources.
PHP ecommerce software or LAMP based ecommerce software offers very low setup cost as well as a very versatile system that is running over most of all web servers in cyber world. This technology has been used into several Rapid application development (RAD) frameworks like Cake PHP, Code Igniter, Drupal, Jumla and many more. We use the power of these development frameworks to create optimum cost and quality solutions for our valued clients.
Swami's Sofact eCommerce shopping cart solution includes
- Custom Ecommerce Shopping
- Cart Features List
- All popular web browsers compatible
- Fully customizable design
- Searching facility for Products as well as Advanced search.
- Easy Checkout
- Automated Lost Password reminder
- Automated confirmation emails
- Order status known to customer
- Search Engine Optimization
- Live shipping rates with different shipping methods
- Easy administration of the site from the admin control panel
- Online credit card payment processing with many payment gateways
- Detailed Order view in admin control panel
- Change in Order status from admin area
- Orders list of each customer
- Search order by customer, date, number, status
- Modify orders
- Shipping Confirmation by mail
- Shipping cost calculation based on shipping destination & weight
- Automated emails on events like sign up confirmation, lost password, Refer to friend, new order confirmation, shipping status change, newsletter etc.
- synergistic: used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- interactional: capable of acting on or influencing each other
- In the fields of information science, communication, and industrial design, there is debate over the meaning of Interactivity. ...
- Interactive is a techno band founded in Germany in 1990. They are best know for their singles Who is Elvis, Elevator Up & Down, Dildo, and their 1994 cover of Alphaville's Forever Young.
- Acting with each other; Responding to the user
- interactively - In an interactive manner
- interactivity - The quality of being interactive
- Any type of media that allows the user to influence and react to it.
- interactivity - The term is used in many fields but typically as a measure of user influence. The higher the degree of interactivity the more influence the user has on the form and course of a media product.
- Referring to programs or applications that respond directly to the user, taking instructions and giving feedback.
- A Webpage is interactive when it prompts a response from the user or when the user can in some way interact with it dynamically (ie, by filling out a form, posting a comment, etc.).
- Interactivity involves two-way communications. Traditionally that two-way communication is live between instructor and student, but it may also be ...
- essentially means "two-way". Interactive services give viewers the ability to communicate back to the cable company through their own television to choose programming, participate in games or buy goods and services.
- providing output based on input from the user. This output feeds back into the user's decision process for subsequent interaction. ...
- Hardware and software systems which can respond to input from users: minimally, by offering a limited range of options and choices; ultimately, by providing a variety of resources which allow users to act spontaneously and react constructively, to explore a body of knowledge and create a ...