free mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- rid: relieve from; "Rid the house of pests"
- dislodge: remove or force out from a position; "The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums"; "He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free ...
- exempt: grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to; "She exempted me from the exam"
- unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion; "free expansion"; "free oxygen"; "a free electron"
- make (information) available for publication; "release the list with the names of the prisoners"
- complimentary: costing nothing; "complimentary tickets"; "free admission"
- free from obligations or duties
- not occupied or in use; "a free locker"; "a free lane"
- free or remove obstruction from; "free a path across the cluttered floor"
- detached: not fixed in position; "the detached shutter fell on him"; "he pulled his arm free and ran"
- absolve: let off the hook; "I absolve you from this responsibility"
- not held in servitude; "after the Civil War he was a free man"
- release: part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"