dynamic web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality; "a dynamic market"; "a dynamic speaker"; "the dynamic president of the firm"
- of or relating to dynamics
- moral force: an efficient incentive; "they hoped it would act as a spiritual dynamic on all churches"
- active: (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
- In physics, rigid body dynamics is the study of the motion of rigid bodies. Unlike particles, which move only in three degrees of freedom (translation in three directions), rigid bodies occupy space and have geometrical properties, such as a center of mass, moments of inertia, etc. ...
- A characteristic or manner of an interaction; a behavior; The varying loudness or volume of a song or the markings that indicate the loudness; A symbol in a musical score that indicates the desired level of volume; Changeable; active; in motion usually as the result of an external force ...
- dynamically - in a forceful dynamic manner; "this pianist plays dynamically"
- Dynamicism, also termed the dynamic hypothesis or the dynamic hypothesis in cognitive science or dynamic cognition, is a new approach in cognitive ...
- Dynamically - The dynamical system concept is a mathematical formalization for any fixed "rule" which describes the time dependence of a point's position in its ambient space. ...
- dynamically - Of a dynamic nature; variable or constantly changing nature
- Type of RAM (random access memory). To keep data in the DRAM, this data needs to be "refreshed" (recharged). The electric charge fades out of a DRAM like air seeps out of a balloon. Because of this change, it is called dynamic.
- refers to something that is in motion.
- Is the force in newton required to move a fluid layer of one square meter area and a thickness of one meter with a velocity of one meter per second.
- Pertaining to an operation that occurs at the time it is needed rather than at a predetermined or fixed time. IBM.
- Relating to energy or physical force in motion. Energetic. Vigorous. Forceful.