dedicated jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- devoted to a cause or ideal or purpose; "a dedicated dancer"; "dedicated teachers"; "dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal ...
- consecrated: solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose; "a life consecrated to science"; "the consecrated chapel"; "a chapel dedicated to the dead of World War II"
- Dedicated Records was a British independent record label in the 1990s. It was founded by Doug D'Arcy after leaving EMI records in a joint venture with the BMG group, and eventually was amalgamated into the main group via Deconstruction Records.
- Dedicated is the debut album by English soul/R&B singer Lemar.
- Dedicated is the third studio album by german DJ and producer, ATB. It features 12 tracks including three top hits: "Let U Go", "Hold You" and "You're Not Alone". These songs were each released as singles. ...
- Dedicated is the fifth full-length album from New York hardcore punk band, Murphy's Law.
- Devoted; loyal; conscientious
- dedicate - give: give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents to a good cause ...
- dedicate - open to public use, as of a highway, park, or building; "The Beauty Queen spends her time dedicating parks and nursing homes"
- dedication - complete and wholehearted fidelity
- dedicate - inscribe or address by way of compliment; "She dedicated her book to her parents"
- dedication - a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
- dedicate - set apart to sacred uses with solemn rites, of a church
- dedication - commitment: a message that makes a pledge
- dedication - a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something