customized mobile development in z�rich
Mobile Application Development - iPhone Applications
Mobile Application Development | Wireless Application Development
With the popularity of internet browsing on Mobile phones, it has become important that websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers. We offer mobile website designing services to ensure our clients a great experience of viewing their website on the mobiles, smart phones ans PDA's.
Swami's Sofact mobile application development includes
- Social networking
- Mobile brokerage
- games programming
- travel booking
Our dedicated team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.
We believe in developing long lasting business solution rather than just developing an application, which satisfies your needs for short period. Software application developments at Swami's Sofact are robust, scalable and secure.
Swami's Sofact is highly proficient in ensuring the success of all stages of Offshore custom wireless application development / mobile application development processes.
Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++
Swami's Sofact specialize in follow areas:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless/Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Applications
- Database Maintenance
In order to meet your mobile development needs, we use following development tools and technologies
- PHP development
- VB.NET development
- ASP development
- ASP.NET development
- JAVA/JSP/J2EE development
- Wireless Markup Language (WML) based on extensible Mark-up Language (XML).
- Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Use of ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language.
Mobile Application Standards
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). Our mobile based website designing services are governed by W3C standards and our mobile website optimization is based on the following techniques:
- CSS based layout
- Proportional measures
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical Structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or the other custom applications as all phones do not support plug-in.
Mobile Application Methodology
Mobile browser compatibility to ensure that your website works on all handsets.
Mobile website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of the color schemes, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
Keeping in view the internet speed on mobile phones the website is optimized for quick downloads by using optimized graphics etc.
- customize - custom-make: make to specifications; "I had this desk custom-made for me"
- customize - make according to requirements; "customize a car"
- Customization - Personalization involves using technology to accommodate the differences between individuals. Once confined mainly to the Web, it is increasingly becoming a factor in education, healthcare (i.e. personalized medicine), and both "business to business" and "business to consumer" settings.
- customizable - able to be customized
- customize - To alter to suit individual requirements or specifications
- customization - The act of customizing something
- customize - Customize/Edit feature enables the modification of content including images in some cases.
- customize - Customizing is creating an editable maxlet from a base maxlet. While the term was chosen to reflect the act of modifying the base maxlet, the ...
- Also known as “Custom”. A stock vehicle with lots of after market modifications. Often these cars hardly resemble the car that they originally were. Many cars seen at car shows fall into this category.
- mass-produced and then modified to fit an individual.
- A shutter unit that is made for an individual window by converting pre-made shutters panels to fit the opening See Custom Made Shutters vs. ...
- Dolls designed exclusively for specific retail stores are referred to as "customized".
- customization - A procedure which produces an application or company specific interface and/or database design such as yield mapping software. ...
- customization - is the ability to change the layout, view, content, and site structure for a group of users such as a department or corporation. ...
- customization - Refers to extra wide, extra long and customer specific mat configurations. Most of our anti-fatigue mats can be customized to conform to any size or shape. Look for the associated with a product means that the mat can be customized.