creative software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- having the ability or power to create; "a creative imagination"
- promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- "Creative" is a song written by Peter Gordeno, Chris Porter and Howard New. Leon said in episode 21 of his Bebo Leon's Life series broadcast on ...
- a person directly involved in a creative marketing process; the product of a designer directly involved in a creative marketing process; a series of products or the collective products of a designer or designers directly involved in a creative marketing process; having the ability to create ...
- creatively - in a creative manner; "she solved the problem creatively"
- Creativity is a mental and social process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. ...
- Creativity is a monthly magazine covering all things creative in advertising and design. The magazine, launched in 1986, provides a showcase of the best ideas across all areas of consumer culture, an exploration of the talent and techniques behind the work and insight on the people and the ...
- The technology used to create a banner or other type of advertising material. Common creative types include GIF, JPEG, Java, HTML, Flash or streaming audio/video.
- creativity - Using imagination rather than imitating something else. Generation of ideas, images and/or solutions.
- A creative is the complete ad you wish to run, including text, graphics, and layout. Ad creatives are submitted in the form of a PDF file.
- artistic design of an advert for a client.
- Creative photography is producing an image through the use of imaginative skill or originality of thought including the altering of reality. ...
- The materials used in advertising to convey a message. Digital creative can be text, static or animated banner and buttons.
- The creative for an e-mail campaign (or any marketing campaign, for that matter) refers to the concept, copy writing and graphic design.
- Term used to describe the concept and scripting phases of the production process, and/or a person who is involved in these processes, as in “the creative department.”