creative oscommerce development in z�rich
OScommerce services, Custom osCommerce Development, Oscommerce Integration, Oscommerce extentions and Contributions
osCommerce is an ideal solution for those who want to start an on-line business of their own without spending lots of time and money on developing and designing an online store. osCommerce provides a stable e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.
Today, Oscommerce has been taken to the next level, moving towards an e-commerce framework solution that not only remains easy to setup and maintain, but also making it easier for store administrators to present their stores to their customers with their own unique requirements.
Our Key Service Areas in Oscommerce
- Oscommerce Design Integration
- Oscommerce Customization
- Oscommerce Custom Template and theme development
- Oscommerce Custom modules development
- Oscommerce Website Maintenance and SEO
Administrations Functionality/back end services
You will be able to Add / Edit / Delete products, categories, manufactures, customers and reviews
We enable you to obtain Customer Statistics. Product / Order Statistics
The most sought after feature of your business is Payment. The payment mode is set up such a way that you can process it Automatic via net transactions as well as manual by offline Credit Card processing or payment via checks. It is too with a Flat Rate Shipping Module if you demand
osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution under on going development by the open source community. Its feature packed out-of-the-box installation allows store owners to setup, run, and maintain their online stores with minimum effort and with absolutely no costs or license fees involved.
osCommerce combines open source solutions to provide a free and open e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.
With no restrictions or special requirements, osCommerce is able to run on any PHP enabled web server, on any environment that PHP and MySQL supports, which includes Linux, Solaris, BSD, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows environments.
Although osCommerce is still in its development stage, the available Milestone releases are considered to be stable with the following features:
Compatible with all PHP 4 versions
All features enabled by default for a complete out-of-the-box solution
Object oriented backend (MS3)
Completely multilingual with English, German, and Spanish provided by default
Design / Layout
Template struture implementation to:
allow layout changes to be adaptive, easy, and quickly to make (MS3)
allow easy integration into an existing site (MS3)
Support for dynamic images
Administration / Backend Functionality
Supports unlimited products and categories
Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
Support for physical (shippable) and virtual (downloadable) products
Administration area secured with a username and password defined during installation (MS3)
Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
Easily backup and restore the database
Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
Statistics for products and customers
Automatically update currency exchange rates
Select what to display, and in what order, in the product listing page
Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
Customer / Frontend Functionality
All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
Customers can view their order history and order statuses
Customers can maintain their accounts
Addressbook for multiple shipping and billing addresses
Temporary shopping cart for guests and permanent shopping cart for customers
Fast and friendly quick search and advanced search features
Product reviews for an interactive shopping experience
Forseen checkout procedure
Secure transactions with SSL
Number of products in each category can be shown or hidden
Global and per-category bestseller lists
Display what other customers have ordered with the current product shown
Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation
Dynamic product attributes relationship
HTML based product descriptions
Automated display of specials
Control if out of stock products can still be shown and are available for purchase
Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters
Accept numerous offline payment processing (cheque, money orders, offline credit care processing, ..)
Accept numerous online payment processing (2CheckOut, PayPal, Authorize.net, iPayment, ..)
Disable certain payment services based on a zone basis
Weight, price, and destination based shipping modules
Real-time quotes available (UPS, USPS, FedEx, ..)
Free shipping based on amount and destination
Disable certain shipping services based on a zone basis
Flexible tax implementation on a state and country basis
Set different tax rates for different products
Charge tax on shipping on a per shipping service basis
- having the ability or power to create; "a creative imagination"
- promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- "Creative" is a song written by Peter Gordeno, Chris Porter and Howard New. Leon said in episode 21 of his Bebo Leon's Life series broadcast on ...
- a person directly involved in a creative marketing process; the product of a designer directly involved in a creative marketing process; a series of products or the collective products of a designer or designers directly involved in a creative marketing process; having the ability to create ...
- creatively - in a creative manner; "she solved the problem creatively"
- Creativity is a mental and social process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. ...
- Creativity is a monthly magazine covering all things creative in advertising and design. The magazine, launched in 1986, provides a showcase of the best ideas across all areas of consumer culture, an exploration of the talent and techniques behind the work and insight on the people and the ...
- The technology used to create a banner or other type of advertising material. Common creative types include GIF, JPEG, Java, HTML, Flash or streaming audio/video.
- creativity - Using imagination rather than imitating something else. Generation of ideas, images and/or solutions.
- A creative is the complete ad you wish to run, including text, graphics, and layout. Ad creatives are submitted in the form of a PDF file.
- artistic design of an advert for a client.
- Creative photography is producing an image through the use of imaginative skill or originality of thought including the altering of reality. ...
- The materials used in advertising to convey a message. Digital creative can be text, static or animated banner and buttons.
- The creative for an e-mail campaign (or any marketing campaign, for that matter) refers to the concept, copy writing and graphic design.
- Term used to describe the concept and scripting phases of the production process, and/or a person who is involved in these processes, as in “the creative department.”