creative mobile development in z�rich
Mobile Application Development - iPhone Applications
Mobile Application Development | Wireless Application Development
With the popularity of internet browsing on Mobile phones, it has become important that websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers. We offer mobile website designing services to ensure our clients a great experience of viewing their website on the mobiles, smart phones ans PDA's.
Swami's Sofact mobile application development includes
- Social networking
- Mobile brokerage
- games programming
- travel booking
Our dedicated team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.
We believe in developing long lasting business solution rather than just developing an application, which satisfies your needs for short period. Software application developments at Swami's Sofact are robust, scalable and secure.
Swami's Sofact is highly proficient in ensuring the success of all stages of Offshore custom wireless application development / mobile application development processes.
Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++
Swami's Sofact specialize in follow areas:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless/Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Applications
- Database Maintenance
In order to meet your mobile development needs, we use following development tools and technologies
- PHP development
- VB.NET development
- ASP development
- ASP.NET development
- JAVA/JSP/J2EE development
- Wireless Markup Language (WML) based on extensible Mark-up Language (XML).
- Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Use of ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language.
Mobile Application Standards
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). Our mobile based website designing services are governed by W3C standards and our mobile website optimization is based on the following techniques:
- CSS based layout
- Proportional measures
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical Structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or the other custom applications as all phones do not support plug-in.
Mobile Application Methodology
Mobile browser compatibility to ensure that your website works on all handsets.
Mobile website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of the color schemes, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
Keeping in view the internet speed on mobile phones the website is optimized for quick downloads by using optimized graphics etc.
- having the ability or power to create; "a creative imagination"
- promoting construction or creation; "creative work"
- "Creative" is a song written by Peter Gordeno, Chris Porter and Howard New. Leon said in episode 21 of his Bebo Leon's Life series broadcast on ...
- a person directly involved in a creative marketing process; the product of a designer directly involved in a creative marketing process; a series of products or the collective products of a designer or designers directly involved in a creative marketing process; having the ability to create ...
- creatively - in a creative manner; "she solved the problem creatively"
- Creativity is a mental and social process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. ...
- Creativity is a monthly magazine covering all things creative in advertising and design. The magazine, launched in 1986, provides a showcase of the best ideas across all areas of consumer culture, an exploration of the talent and techniques behind the work and insight on the people and the ...
- The technology used to create a banner or other type of advertising material. Common creative types include GIF, JPEG, Java, HTML, Flash or streaming audio/video.
- creativity - Using imagination rather than imitating something else. Generation of ideas, images and/or solutions.
- A creative is the complete ad you wish to run, including text, graphics, and layout. Ad creatives are submitted in the form of a PDF file.
- artistic design of an advert for a client.
- Creative photography is producing an image through the use of imaginative skill or originality of thought including the altering of reality. ...
- The materials used in advertising to convey a message. Digital creative can be text, static or animated banner and buttons.
- The creative for an e-mail campaign (or any marketing campaign, for that matter) refers to the concept, copy writing and graphic design.
- Term used to describe the concept and scripting phases of the production process, and/or a person who is involved in these processes, as in “the creative department.”