corporate web hosting in z�rich
Swami's Sofact, a Premium Web Hosting Company, provides quality web hosting services on Linux and Windows platform. Our professional hosting solution ranges from shared Linux hosting, Windows hosting to Reseller hosting and VPS hosting to Dedicated Server hosting. Our web hosting solutions guarantee 99.99% server uptime and facilitate a web hosting environment that is completely protected from virus and E-mail spam.
WEB HOSTING FEATURES
- Asp.net & framework
- Ajax Support
- Ms SQL 2005 / MySQL Databases
- PHP support
- Website / Database backup
- Business class hosting
- Cheap & Affordable
- Shared / Reseller hosting
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Knowledgeable customer support
- Safe & Secure Data Centers
- Plesk hosting control panel
- cPanel hosting control panel
Our Web hosting includes
FREE Site Builder for Clients
Our FREE Site Builder will allow you and your customers to create a professional looking website in just a few minutes time.
Multi Language Availability
- 22+ Languages
- Control Panel
- Skin Editor
- View Languages
RVSKin allows your customers to choose their language preference.
- 52+ FREE scripts
- Instant script install
- Easy Upgrades
- Very Popular
With a click of the mouse, you can instantly install a script without any programming knowledge.
Mambo Open Source
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live HOT!
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager
OS Commerce HOT!
- of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- bodied: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- A corporation is a legal entity separate from the persons that form it. In British tradition it is the term designating a body corporate, where it can be either a corporation sole (an office held by an individual natural person, which is a legal entity separate from that person) or a corporation ...
- Corporate is a Bollywood film released in July 2006. The film directed by Madhur Bhandarkar stars Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Payal Rohatgi, Minissha Lamba and Raj Babbar.
- corporation - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- corporation - pot: slang for a paunch
- The Corporation is a fictional organization in the Marvel Universe.
- Corporation (Cyber-Cop in North America) is a computer game for the IBM/PC, Atari ST and Commodore Amiga, later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. It was developed for Core Design and Dementia Productions by Bill Allen with graphics and design by Kevin Bulmer. ...
- The Corporation was a heel stable in the late 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).
- The Corporation is a 2003 Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. ...
- The Corporation was an English all-star group that was made up of five men who were in popular hit-making English bands of the 1960s. ...
- The Corporation was a collection of songwriters and record producers assembled in 1969 by Motown label head Berry Gordy to create hit records for the label's new act, The Jackson 5.
- Corporation refers to different kinds of student organizations worldwide.
- Corporation - In feudal Europe, corporations were aggregations of business interests in compact, usually with an explicit license from city, church, or national leaders. These functioned as effective monopolies for a particular good or labor.