corporate software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- bodied: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- A corporation is a legal entity separate from the persons that form it. In British tradition it is the term designating a body corporate, where it can be either a corporation sole (an office held by an individual natural person, which is a legal entity separate from that person) or a corporation ...
- Corporate is a Bollywood film released in July 2006. The film directed by Madhur Bhandarkar stars Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Payal Rohatgi, Minissha Lamba and Raj Babbar.
- corporation - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- corporation - pot: slang for a paunch
- The Corporation is a fictional organization in the Marvel Universe.
- Corporation (Cyber-Cop in North America) is a computer game for the IBM/PC, Atari ST and Commodore Amiga, later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. It was developed for Core Design and Dementia Productions by Bill Allen with graphics and design by Kevin Bulmer. ...
- The Corporation was a heel stable in the late 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).
- The Corporation is a 2003 Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. ...
- The Corporation was an English all-star group that was made up of five men who were in popular hit-making English bands of the 1960s. ...
- The Corporation was a collection of songwriters and record producers assembled in 1969 by Motown label head Berry Gordy to create hit records for the label's new act, The Jackson 5.
- Corporation refers to different kinds of student organizations worldwide.
- Corporation - In feudal Europe, corporations were aggregations of business interests in compact, usually with an explicit license from city, church, or national leaders. These functioned as effective monopolies for a particular good or labor.