corporate mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- bodied: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- A corporation is a legal entity separate from the persons that form it. In British tradition it is the term designating a body corporate, where it can be either a corporation sole (an office held by an individual natural person, which is a legal entity separate from that person) or a corporation ...
- Corporate is a Bollywood film released in July 2006. The film directed by Madhur Bhandarkar stars Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Payal Rohatgi, Minissha Lamba and Raj Babbar.
- corporation - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- corporation - pot: slang for a paunch
- The Corporation is a fictional organization in the Marvel Universe.
- Corporation (Cyber-Cop in North America) is a computer game for the IBM/PC, Atari ST and Commodore Amiga, later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. It was developed for Core Design and Dementia Productions by Bill Allen with graphics and design by Kevin Bulmer. ...
- The Corporation was a heel stable in the late 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).
- The Corporation is a 2003 Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. ...
- The Corporation was an English all-star group that was made up of five men who were in popular hit-making English bands of the 1960s. ...
- The Corporation was a collection of songwriters and record producers assembled in 1969 by Motown label head Berry Gordy to create hit records for the label's new act, The Jackson 5.
- Corporation refers to different kinds of student organizations worldwide.
- Corporation - In feudal Europe, corporations were aggregations of business interests in compact, usually with an explicit license from city, church, or national leaders. These functioned as effective monopolies for a particular good or labor.