corporate database development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases.
Swami's Sofact offers its extensive experience to build interactive & efficient web database solutions for it's global client base. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility...
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a Data Definition Language, which can then be used to create a database. A fully attributed data model contains detailed attributes for each entity.
We develop customized database needs to suit your requirements & budget.
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases to build interactive & efficient web database solutions. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility. A database that is used online over the Internet requires varied technologies and applications than small databases that run over a company own intranet. So the need of custom database software development solutions arises, where we stand ahead to offer you best suited solutions as per your requirements.
We study your need & suggest you the most useful applications
- Database design
- Database development and programming
- Database integration and conversion
- Database management and administration
- Database maintenance and support
- Experienced Technical Team
- One stop solution for Wide Range of Requirements
- Comprehensive Business Solutions
- Low Turnaround Time
- Low Cost Outsourcing Benefits
- of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- bodied: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- A corporation is a legal entity separate from the persons that form it. In British tradition it is the term designating a body corporate, where it can be either a corporation sole (an office held by an individual natural person, which is a legal entity separate from that person) or a corporation ...
- Corporate is a Bollywood film released in July 2006. The film directed by Madhur Bhandarkar stars Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Payal Rohatgi, Minissha Lamba and Raj Babbar.
- corporation - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- corporation - pot: slang for a paunch
- The Corporation is a fictional organization in the Marvel Universe.
- Corporation (Cyber-Cop in North America) is a computer game for the IBM/PC, Atari ST and Commodore Amiga, later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. It was developed for Core Design and Dementia Productions by Bill Allen with graphics and design by Kevin Bulmer. ...
- The Corporation was a heel stable in the late 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).
- The Corporation is a 2003 Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. ...
- The Corporation was an English all-star group that was made up of five men who were in popular hit-making English bands of the 1960s. ...
- The Corporation was a collection of songwriters and record producers assembled in 1969 by Motown label head Berry Gordy to create hit records for the label's new act, The Jackson 5.
- Corporation refers to different kinds of student organizations worldwide.
- Corporation - In feudal Europe, corporations were aggregations of business interests in compact, usually with an explicit license from city, church, or national leaders. These functioned as effective monopolies for a particular good or labor.