consulting software development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop Custom Software applications that best suit our client's needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We take your project and analyze it, define its goals, and plan a detail plan to achieve those goals. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt to the technology and platform of our choice. We are providing customize solutions for software in different platform like vb, .net, asp, php, access, sql server, sql, etc.
Our Custom Software Development process includes selection of optimal technologies, system planning, prototype creation, system implementation, testing, support, producing documentation, design, etc.
We have expertise and strengths in the following fields :
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
Software Project Development :
We have lots of Software already working as well as some ongoing projects like:
- Project Planning and Control
- Inventory Control system
- Quality control system
- Payroll management system.
Types of Software Solutions we provide are :
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
- Market Research Software
- Workflow Automation
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Software Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Healthcare Management Software
- Contact Center Management Software
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Software Development Skill Set :
Internet Programming Languages :
PHP, ASP .Net , VB.Net, ColdFusion, Python, CGI, Java Script, VBScript, JScript, ActiveScript (Flash), C#
Programming Languages :
C++, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, Java
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers :
MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache, Jrun
Operating Systems :
MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Linux.
Our expert software programmers are also capable of integrating any additional platforms into our work with little or no down time.
Process of Application Development:
Client Requirements: The first step involves understanding the very nature of client’s business in order to grasp technical and commercial characteristics. Our seasoned Web developers impart value and professionalism to it.
Client Permission: As a rule of thumb, it is good to make mistakes early than ever. Under this, we do the same, and keep our client informed on various technical issues concerning the project. Final go is set, once the client approves of it. Thence, a proposal, incurring total costs, is drafted for acquisition of permission to begin the process.
Initializing Development: Here the role of a project manager comes in. It is the time where all the programmers unite into one entity and under the leadership of project manager and begin executing the process as planned.
Process Synchronization and Updation: Daily and weekly report submission is an integral part of our entire project. This helps us as well as client to keep updated on how fast the project is moving, besides other things. Enhanced one to one communication with the client is engendered through VoiP, Emails and IMs respectively.
Testing and Deliverance: This is the last step of project. Here the project manager takes due consideration that project is completed as per schedule and that there are no bugs in the software. Once this is done, the web application is delivered at the client’s end for its implementation in the routine business tasks.
- consultant - adviser: an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- Consultant - In the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and parts of the Commonwealth, consultant is the title of a senior doctor who has completed all of his or her specialist training and been placed on the specialist register in their chosen specialty.
- A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who ...
- The Consultant - "The Consultant" is the 17th episode in the third season of the television series M*A*S*H. It originally aired on January 17, 1975.
- consultant - a person or party that is consulted; a person whose occupation is to be consulted for their expertise, advice, or help in an area or specialty. ...
- consultant - An individual who provides guidance and information to another individual. A professional that helps you plan that appropriate course of action.
- One on one guidance to enhance your efforts and understanding for a complete informed WEB experience.
- consultant - Individual who provides counsel and assistance to a client on specific assignments.
- consultant - One hired by the owner or client to give professional advice.
- meeting to consider, assess, support, have purposive influence, or effect change with regard to an area of expertise or an organizational structure and process
- On a casual, retainer, or project basis to support the assessment of business goals and objectives and support ongoing change and business process development.
- consultant - An individual brought into a project to provide expert advice in a particular field. A consultant may be written into the budget of a grant.
- consultant - An individual, licensed by the North Carolina Department of Agricuture, trained to interpret information and make recommendations.
- consultant - A committee professional staff person.
- consultant - Staff in the Licensing and Certification Program Professional Consultants who provide Medical, Medical Record, Nutrition, Pharmacy, and Occupational Therapy consultation services.