consulting mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- consultant - adviser: an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- Consultant - In the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and parts of the Commonwealth, consultant is the title of a senior doctor who has completed all of his or her specialist training and been placed on the specialist register in their chosen specialty.
- A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who ...
- The Consultant - "The Consultant" is the 17th episode in the third season of the television series M*A*S*H. It originally aired on January 17, 1975.
- consultant - a person or party that is consulted; a person whose occupation is to be consulted for their expertise, advice, or help in an area or specialty. ...
- consultant - An individual who provides guidance and information to another individual. A professional that helps you plan that appropriate course of action.
- One on one guidance to enhance your efforts and understanding for a complete informed WEB experience.
- consultant - Individual who provides counsel and assistance to a client on specific assignments.
- consultant - One hired by the owner or client to give professional advice.
- meeting to consider, assess, support, have purposive influence, or effect change with regard to an area of expertise or an organizational structure and process
- On a casual, retainer, or project basis to support the assessment of business goals and objectives and support ongoing change and business process development.
- consultant - An individual brought into a project to provide expert advice in a particular field. A consultant may be written into the budget of a grant.
- consultant - An individual, licensed by the North Carolina Department of Agricuture, trained to interpret information and make recommendations.
- consultant - A committee professional staff person.
- consultant - Staff in the Licensing and Certification Program Professional Consultants who provide Medical, Medical Record, Nutrition, Pharmacy, and Occupational Therapy consultation services.