consulting jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- consultant - adviser: an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- Consultant - In the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and parts of the Commonwealth, consultant is the title of a senior doctor who has completed all of his or her specialist training and been placed on the specialist register in their chosen specialty.
- A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who ...
- The Consultant - "The Consultant" is the 17th episode in the third season of the television series M*A*S*H. It originally aired on January 17, 1975.
- consultant - a person or party that is consulted; a person whose occupation is to be consulted for their expertise, advice, or help in an area or specialty. ...
- consultant - An individual who provides guidance and information to another individual. A professional that helps you plan that appropriate course of action.
- One on one guidance to enhance your efforts and understanding for a complete informed WEB experience.
- consultant - Individual who provides counsel and assistance to a client on specific assignments.
- consultant - One hired by the owner or client to give professional advice.
- meeting to consider, assess, support, have purposive influence, or effect change with regard to an area of expertise or an organizational structure and process
- On a casual, retainer, or project basis to support the assessment of business goals and objectives and support ongoing change and business process development.
- consultant - An individual brought into a project to provide expert advice in a particular field. A consultant may be written into the budget of a grant.
- consultant - An individual, licensed by the North Carolina Department of Agricuture, trained to interpret information and make recommendations.
- consultant - A committee professional staff person.
- consultant - Staff in the Licensing and Certification Program Professional Consultants who provide Medical, Medical Record, Nutrition, Pharmacy, and Occupational Therapy consultation services.