cheap web hosting in z�rich
Swami's Sofact, a Premium Web Hosting Company, provides quality web hosting services on Linux and Windows platform. Our professional hosting solution ranges from shared Linux hosting, Windows hosting to Reseller hosting and VPS hosting to Dedicated Server hosting. Our web hosting solutions guarantee 99.99% server uptime and facilitate a web hosting environment that is completely protected from virus and E-mail spam.
WEB HOSTING FEATURES
- Asp.net & framework
- Ajax Support
- Ms SQL 2005 / MySQL Databases
- PHP support
- Website / Database backup
- Business class hosting
- Cheap & Affordable
- Shared / Reseller hosting
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Knowledgeable customer support
- Safe & Secure Data Centers
- Plesk hosting control panel
- cPanel hosting control panel
Our Web hosting includes
FREE Site Builder for Clients
Our FREE Site Builder will allow you and your customers to create a professional looking website in just a few minutes time.
Multi Language Availability
- 22+ Languages
- Control Panel
- Skin Editor
- View Languages
RVSKin allows your customers to choose their language preference.
- 52+ FREE scripts
- Instant script install
- Easy Upgrades
- Very Popular
With a click of the mouse, you can instantly install a script without any programming knowledge.
Mambo Open Source
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live HOT!
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager
OS Commerce HOT!
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- embarrassingly stingy
- Cheap (meaning market) is one of the 25 wards which make up the City of London. It stretches west to east from King End Street, the border with Farringdon Within to Old Jewry, which adjoins Walbrook and north to south from Gresham Street, the border with Aldersgate and Bassishaw to Cheapside ...
- A miser is a person who is reluctant to spend money, sometimes to the point of forgoing even basic comforts. The term derives from the Latin miser, meaning "poor" or "wretched," comparable to the modern word "miserable".
- Cheap is a twelve-inch EP by Brainbombs. It was released in 2001 in the U.S. by Load Records.
- Cheap is the debut album from Seasick Steve. It consists of songs by him and his Swedish band The Level Devils, and also two stories from his life as a hobo.
- Low and/or reduced in price; Of poor quality; Of little worth; unfairly powerful
- cheaper - Comparative form of cheap: more cheap
- Colloquialism implying that a commodity is underpriced.
- The sound a chicken makes, but also what one tells one's spouse when she asks how much the latest bit for the boat cost. ...
- Cheap personalised number plates, although they do carry less personalisation they can effectively and economically disguise the true age of a vehicle.
- cheaper - than many vendors charge for silicone elastomer sheet products.
- cheaps - fried potato: as in feesh and cheaps