cheap jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- embarrassingly stingy
- Cheap (meaning market) is one of the 25 wards which make up the City of London. It stretches west to east from King End Street, the border with Farringdon Within to Old Jewry, which adjoins Walbrook and north to south from Gresham Street, the border with Aldersgate and Bassishaw to Cheapside ...
- A miser is a person who is reluctant to spend money, sometimes to the point of forgoing even basic comforts. The term derives from the Latin miser, meaning "poor" or "wretched," comparable to the modern word "miserable".
- Cheap is a twelve-inch EP by Brainbombs. It was released in 2001 in the U.S. by Load Records.
- Cheap is the debut album from Seasick Steve. It consists of songs by him and his Swedish band The Level Devils, and also two stories from his life as a hobo.
- Low and/or reduced in price; Of poor quality; Of little worth; unfairly powerful
- cheaper - Comparative form of cheap: more cheap
- Colloquialism implying that a commodity is underpriced.
- The sound a chicken makes, but also what one tells one's spouse when she asks how much the latest bit for the boat cost. ...
- Cheap personalised number plates, although they do carry less personalisation they can effectively and economically disguise the true age of a vehicle.
- cheaper - than many vendors charge for silicone elastomer sheet products.
- cheaps - fried potato: as in feesh and cheaps