buying web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both. Trade is also called commerce. A mechanism that allows trade is called a market. The original form of trade was barter, the direct exchange of goods and services. ...
- buy - obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- buy - bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- buy - be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
- buy - acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- buy - accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
- buy - bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- buyer - a person who buys
- Buy (Буй) is a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia, which stands on the Kostroma River. Population: 27,392 (2002 Census); 32,701 (1989 Census).
- Buy is a 1979 album by James Chance & The Contortions. Buy was the Contortions' debut album, originally released the indie label ZE, while at the ...
- Buyer - In the fashion industry, a buyer is someone who decides what fashion items will be stocked in a store, based on his or her predictions about what will be popular with shoppers. Fashion buyers usually attend trade fairs and fashion shows to observe trends. ...
- A buyer is any person who contracts to acquire an asset in return for some form of consideration.
- buy - To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods; to accept as true; to believe
- buyer - A person who makes one or more purchases; A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment; A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products