buying mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both. Trade is also called commerce. A mechanism that allows trade is called a market. The original form of trade was barter, the direct exchange of goods and services. ...
- buy - obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- buy - bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- buy - be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
- buy - acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- buy - accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
- buy - bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- buyer - a person who buys
- Buy (Буй) is a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia, which stands on the Kostroma River. Population: 27,392 (2002 Census); 32,701 (1989 Census).
- Buy is a 1979 album by James Chance & The Contortions. Buy was the Contortions' debut album, originally released the indie label ZE, while at the ...
- Buyer - In the fashion industry, a buyer is someone who decides what fashion items will be stocked in a store, based on his or her predictions about what will be popular with shoppers. Fashion buyers usually attend trade fairs and fashion shows to observe trends. ...
- A buyer is any person who contracts to acquire an asset in return for some form of consideration.
- buy - To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods; to accept as true; to believe
- buyer - A person who makes one or more purchases; A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment; A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products