buying jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both. Trade is also called commerce. A mechanism that allows trade is called a market. The original form of trade was barter, the direct exchange of goods and services. ...
- buy - obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- buy - bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- buy - be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
- buy - acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- buy - accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
- buy - bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- buyer - a person who buys
- Buy (Буй) is a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia, which stands on the Kostroma River. Population: 27,392 (2002 Census); 32,701 (1989 Census).
- Buy is a 1979 album by James Chance & The Contortions. Buy was the Contortions' debut album, originally released the indie label ZE, while at the ...
- Buyer - In the fashion industry, a buyer is someone who decides what fashion items will be stocked in a store, based on his or her predictions about what will be popular with shoppers. Fashion buyers usually attend trade fairs and fashion shows to observe trends. ...
- A buyer is any person who contracts to acquire an asset in return for some form of consideration.
- buy - To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods; to accept as true; to believe
- buyer - A person who makes one or more purchases; A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment; A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products